Each indoor unit can be operated independently to deliver air comfort only to rooms where needed.
Energy and Cost Savings
Advanced inverter and heat pump technologies achieve greater efficiency and energy-savings at lower costs.
We provide compact split/multi-split air conditioners easily install to residences where space is limited.
Extensive Product Lineup
A broad array of models allows the perfect match of style and performance to any interior space.
- Connects one indoor unit to an outdoor unit.
- Installs simply and unobtrusively to buildings with no need for ductwork.
- Delivers a sophisticated air conditioning solution to single zone interior spaces at an affordable price.
- Provides a simple solution for one-room additions
- Connects up to five indoor units to a single outdoor unit.
- Installs a complete air conditioning system to multiple zone interior spaces with no need for ductwork.
- Provides individual control of room temperature settings.
- Enables indoor units of different styles and capacities in one system for customized solutions unique to each residential setting.
Air conditioner compressors are driven by motor, and motor rotation speed depends on power supply frequency. An inverter modulates power supply frequency to control motor rotation speed. Inverters stabilize temperature by adjusting compressor operation according to load to eliminate waste and save energy.
Even adopting an inverter to the fan motors of the indoor and outdoor units provides more precise control and contributes to energy savings.
Heat Pump Performance
Both extremely hot and cold regions use and depend on the efficiency of heat pump technology to achieve energy savings.